- Where do I find my own contact information, e.g. name and phone number in the Contacts application?
- I cannot find ME or myself as a contact in the contact list, why is this?
- How do I edit my personal contact information in the Contacts application?
- Android 9
- Android 8.0, 8.1
Your personal contact information is stored under My info
in the Contacts application. It is useful when you want to share your contact details to another person, e.g. via SMS, email or Bluetooth®. From Android 8.0 and onwards, your personal contact information is no longer stored as a default contact in the contact list.
To edit My info
- Find and tap Contacts.
- Tap (menu icon) > My info.
- Tap the edit icon (pencil) in the upper right corner.
- Edit the desired information.
- When done, tap SAVE.