Finding the identification number of your device
Your device has a unique ID (identification) number. In your device, this number is referred to as the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity). You should keep a copy of this number. You may require it, for example, when you access the Xperia™ Care support service and need to register your device. Also, if your device is stolen, some network providers can use this number to stop the device from accessing the network in your country.
To view your IMEI number on the label tray
Do not twist the label tray when dragging it out or pushing it back.
- Remove the nano SIM/Memory card cover..
- Using your fingernail, drag out the nano SIM card holder.
- Using your fingernail, drag out the label tray until you can get hold of it.
- Hold both parts of the label tray and drag it out horizontally as shown in the illustration.
To view the IMEI number, you can also open the phone dialer and enter *#06#.
To view your IMEI number via the device settings
- From your Home screen, tap .
- Find and tap Settings > About phone > Status > IMEI information.