Using your headset to handle phone calls
Use the headset to handle incoming calls, for example, to answer or reject a call.
To answer a call with the headset
- When you hear an incoming call signal, press .
To end a call
- During an ongoing call, press .
To reject a call
- When you hear an incoming call signal, press and hold down .
To answer a second call
- When you hear an incoming call signal during an ongoing call, press . The ongoing call is put on hold.
You can also double press to switch to another call and put the current call on hold.
To reject a second call
- When you hear an incoming call signal during an ongoing call, press and hold down .
To mute and unmute the microphone during a call
- Press and hold down to mute the microphone. To unmute the microphone, press and hold down again.
To make a call using voice dialler
- Headset: Press and hold down until you hear a beep.
- Bluetooth® device: Follow the instructions that appear on your screen. Speak clearly so your device accepts the contact name or phone number.
When paired your headset with an iOS device, you can also use your voice to get weather information and read out text messages.