Resetting your SmartBand 2
Reset your SmartBand 2 if it behaves unexpectedly or if you want to connect it to a new device.
To perform a factory reset
- Turn on your SmartBand 2, open the SmartBand 2 app on the phone and tap the option icon and select “Forget SmartBand 2”.
- Clear Host App data at Phone Settings > Apps > SmartBand 2 > Storage > Clear data, or uninstall SmartBand 2 app.
- Turn off your SmartBand 2
- Press and hold down the power key for more than 10 seconds.
To unpair your SmartBand 2
- From the main application screen of your Android™ device, find and tap SmartBand 2 > > Forget SmartBand.
- Tap OK to confirm.
You can also unpair your SmartBand 2 from the Bluetooth® settings of the Android™ device.