Before using your headset for the first time, it is recommended to charge it with a Sony charger. You can check the battery level by checking the colour of the LED indicator.
- Red: Battery level low
- Orange: Battery level medium
- Green: Battery level high
- No light: Charging complete
It may take up to 2 hours to fully charge a drained headset. Battery life is approximately 7.5 hours while listening to music if the temperature is 25 °C (77 °F).
Your headset has a capless USB port. The USB port must be completely dry before a cable can be connected for charging.
To charge your headset
- Connect one end of the charging cable to the charger or the USB port of a computer.
- Connect the other end of the cable to the USB port on your headset.
- For the recommended charger, see https://www.sonymobile.com/products/accessories/.
- The LED indicator flashes in red when the battery level is low. When the LED indicator flashes in red, charge the headset.