Walkman® home screen menu
The Walkman® home screen menu gives you an overview of all the songs on your device . From here you can manage your albums and playlists, and you can organise your music by mood and tempo using SensMe™ channels.
To return to the Walkman® home screen
- When the Walkman® home screen menu is open, tap Home.
- When the Walkman® home screen menu is open, tap on the screen to the right of the menu.
To update your music with the latest information
- From the Walkman® home screen, tap .
- Tap Download music info > Start. Your device searches online and downloads the latest available album art and song information for your music.
The SensMe™ channels application is activated when you download music information.
To enable the SensMe™ channels application
- From the Walkman® home screen, tap , then tap Download music info > Start.
This application requires a mobile or Wi-Fi® network connection.
To edit music information
- From the Walkman® application, tap .
- Tap Edit music info.
- Enter the new information or make the changes you want.
- When you are finished, tap Save.
To delete a song
- From the Walkman® home screen menu, browse to the song that you want to delete.
- Touch and hold the song title, then tap Delete from the list that appears.
- Tap Delete again to confirm.