You can set your SmartBand 2 to vibrate when you get an incoming call or a notification from your Android™ device.
All notifications that appear in the status bar on a connected Android™ device can be forwarded to your SmartBand 2. You can use the SmartBand 2 application to select which notifications to forward.
All lights flashing white continuously
Smart wake up alarm
Light A flashing the same colour as on your Android™ device for 5 minutes
To turn on the “Get Notified” function
- From the main application screen of your Android™ device, find and tap SmartBand 2 > > Settings.
- Tap Get notified, then drag the sliders beside Off, Incoming call and Notifications to the on position.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to get access of reading notifications for your SmartBand 2.
To select which notifications to forward to your SmartBand 2
- From the main application screen of your Android™ device, find and tap SmartBand 2 > > Settings > Get notified.
- Drag the sliders beside Off and Notifications to the on position.
- Tap Get notifications from, then select the desired apps.
To reject an incoming call
- Briefly press the power key.
To turn on the Low vibration function
- Drag the Low vibration slider to the on position.